Just a few bullet points that I hope will answer some of the questions I have been asked regarding exam day. If I’ve missed anything please give me a shout. X
- Please be at the back door 10 minutes before exam time. Only bring in your shoes and winter coat.
- All shoes need to be named. Could all students taking rosettes please have their ballet shoes in a named sealed food bag as they will be changing their shoes whilst in the exam.
- Please make sure that students are correctly dressed for their exam. Unsure then please message me. The older students who normally wear navy leggings for tap will this year wear pink ballet tights for both disciplines to save the need to change.
- Those doing musical theatre as well as ballet and tap, please make sure you have your ballet / tap uniform underneath your M.T. uniform if needs be.
- Please be at the front door to collect your child at the time of the exam following theirs. Where possible if taking 2 or more exams I have tried to make it, so they exit walk around the back with a helper and re enter after the next exam. They will all be meet as they exit the exam by a helper with their coats and outdoor shoes, so they do not have to go round the back again unless taking another exam.
- Only use the car park at the back if your child has more than one exam with short break between them and you need to wait with them in the car.